Suspect in deadly Norway attack to be brought before judge

Published by
DPA

The suspect in a bow-and-arrow attack in the small Norwegian town of Kongsberg, which left five dead and two injured, will be brought before a custodial judge on Friday. His lawyer said on Thursday evening that his client’s mental state would be more closely examined by psychiatrists, raising the questions as to whether he could be considered criminally liable. “The incidents in Kongsberg currently appear to be an act of terrorism,” but the actual motive of the killer was not yet known, a statement by the security service of the Norwegian police said earlier on Thursday. A public prosecutor la…

Read More

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *